Staging and styling services
Our experts have extensive experience from furnishing show homes to staging country estates - each approached with the view of maximising enquiries and ultimately the value of a property in the market.
Our network of Staging & Styling partners provide expert and professional advice, tailored to the needs of the local market, the target demographic and the individual home owner. This showcases a property at its best to minimise sales time and achieve a property’s true value in the market.
Our experts do this by providing tailored packages that combine aesthetic fixes, furniture and accessories to maximise the use of space, lighting and a property’s unique characteristics. We only work with partners who use real size furniture to accurately represent a property, ensuring your investment achieves a return by maximising the sales value beyond the pure generation of enquiries.
Our Staging & Styling experts can provide the following services in isolation or as a package to help you achieve the best sales outcome for your property:
- Staging design, installation, dressing and styling
- Furniture packs to rent or purchase
- Painting & Decorating
- Existing Furniture Storage
- Electrical Maintenance
- Window Dressing
- Handyman Jobs
- Hardwood Floor Restoration
Please contact Fine & Country Interior Design to learn more about our services at email@example.com or call 0044 208 798 2083.
Presenting show homes and spreading costs
- 9 newly built houses situated in the centre of town.
- Marketed for a period of 5 months by a previous agent where only 2 had sold.
- We created a Show Home for one of the 9 properties.
- Remaining 7 properties all sold with excellent results in a short space of time, achieving the guide price or more.
- The Show Home itself sold for in excess of the guide price.
- The investment was less than 0.1% of the combined guide prices.
Transforming empty properties to maximise space
- Previously on the market for 9 months with little interest.
- Property marketed without furniture.
- Potential buyers concerns were that the bedrooms were too small.
- The vendors spent just 1% of the property’s guide price on Staging and Styling and received an offer shortly after.
Furnishing properties to present a home
An empty property on the market for over a year with two previous agents.
The Staging and Styling cost to the vendor was just 1% of the guide price and resulted in multiple offers at the Open Day when returned to the market.
The house sold for £30,000 more than the guide price.